Haven't been feeling well for the last couple of days...had a mild fever (38 degree), consulted my family doctor, and ate medicine as directed. Now, I am feeling better!
Being pregnant is not a fun task, nor is it an easy task! I do somehow wish people can get off my back about how I am feeling, what I should or should not eat, or give me any irrelevant advice on how to be pregnant. I understand that every mother or every parent want to pass on their worldly wisdom on how to behave while a person is pregnant. However, being pregnant is already stressful & hard work. It will be nice if I can just be left alone without these advice.
The amount of stress from these advice + actually being pregnant is driving me crazy....and almost into depression!! They have not brought me joy....
I'd much like to focus on shopping for baby clothes, decorating the nursery...and all those wonderful and cheerful things.
Soo.... STOP with your worldly wisdoms on how to be pregnant!!
1 comment:
my parents are giving me advices on what i should eat every single meal I have with them. and when they know i went hiking, they had hell a lot of advices and blames for weeks and leaving me lots of related newspaper cutting somewhere in my bdrm as if i enjoy reading all those for god's sake.
i know i will receive advices every single day when it's my turn getting pregnant. sxxks
and i really wanna tell them the truth that they are indeed trying to make their daughter stay away from them, as far as possible. apparently they do not realize that i'm already over 30 but not 3. -_-"
Post a Comment