Monday, August 17, 2009

My treasure find @ the antique market

(Sorry for the bad quality of the photo.)
This is what I found at the local antique market 2 weeks ago. I got this set of 4 - early 1900's crystal wine goblets for only 230 HKD. The amount of fine Bone China & Crystal Wine Sets from England covered the full 2 story building. My family and I spent almost 4 hours looking through ancient treasures.
We discovered a photo album that was dated early 20th century with tons of black & white photographs....however, my sister insisted that I don't look at these old deceased photographs of people while pregnant....too bad! I would've liked to see how they dressed and looked!
My next treasure buy will be this 1776 Bone China Tea Cup and Saucer...that's pray that someone doesn't get it before I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment