New Year goals...I've really giving up on writing them, because virtually none of my goals have ever been reached. Things always change....for me at least. So, for 2010, I've decided to make 1 goal, and the goal must be reachable despite of place, time, or any other circumstances.
My goal for 2010 is to get back into my pre-pregnancy shape. For all the hot guys out there...I need to be THIN again!!
And maybe TONED!!
Call me superficial, but hey, what does a mother need?
Boosting her self confidence by improving her self image!!
And...
first, hair is trimmed!
second, dark nail color is back!
third, need to have my hair highlighted!
fourth, must wear my shapewear 24/7! (must not give up!)
3 comments:
hahaha... i thought it would be all about little Rily!
Hahahaha...you would think, right? I am such a bad mother....hahhaha...
This selfish mother is thinking of herself first, and then Riley second.
Riley needs a HOT mama....so he won't be ashamed to be in public with me. hehe....
all i can say is...................
Post a Comment