Photo Updates...
Riley arrived Taiwan yesterday, and what a 12 hour flight it is!!
The first 6 hours of flight, because we were in business class, Riley was allowed more space to romp around.
Also because it was past mid-night. He was too tired to even look around...
He slept on the floor with lots of blankets & pillows surrounding him; we created kind of a nest for him to feel comfortable! I think he rather loved it! He slept for 6 hours!!
Then the remaining 5 hours, he was up and wasn't a happy child!
Too bored, I think.
Anyway, I will post photos once I go purchase a card reader! (stupid me, I forgot to bring one)
Well, signing off for now!
PS. No postings about us in Asia in Facebook please!! It's so far a secret trip!! Thanks lots!
2 comments:
BB..we are now in the same time zone~~~~~ i miss u soooooooooooo much!!!!!! >3<
I MISS BB!!!! COME BACK TO AUNTIE WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment