Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back in Vancouver

I have been back in Vancouver for a month now, and the weather is just wonderful. I am very glad and grateful that I am not in HK suffering rain storms & heat waves at the moment. Being pregnant makes me lazy...in terms of not wanting to update my blog, or anything for that matter! I am lost with words, and I have become a couch-potato since I have been back. Which is not good for a preggie!

Here are some updates...
  1. Nick and I finally heard our baby's heart beat on June 3rd. Nick later said that, the baby's heartbeat was beating alongside his at the clinic. hahaa...
  2. I finished with my 2nd trimester blood tests, and everything is normal. Well, except for some little things, which my doctor didn't find the need to have a discussion with me...
  3. Baby names were seriously discussed during our time in Vancouver together. The results so far is...Girl - Isabella & Boy - Lucas.
So, so far so good!

I will be doing my first Canadian ultrasound on June 27th, and I am hoping to see more of the baby's growth then!

I will try to update as much as I can....given my laziness here in Vancouver....

No comments:

Post a Comment