Monday, June 22, 2009

Comparing Bathing Tubs

I am slowly making the list of what I need when baby bear arrives....
I have come to a couple of bathing tubs that I am considering....

This is the most recommended one by all first time mothers because of it's attached back rest to keep the baby from sliding down. And of course, this one is the cheapest as well.

Personally, I love this one. It's a spa unit!! But of course, does a baby really need a spa unit? This is the most expensive out of the 3.
I also like this one too. It's just too cute!! However, I am a little afraid that the baby will be too heavy and the sling will just rip open.
So hard to choose.....

1 comment:

Eric's Victoire said...

vote for the 2nd!

if 熊寶貝 is no longer fit into this unit, your puppie & kitten can still enjoy a spa anyway.

Post a Comment