Mr. Bear will be arriving on Nov. 1st, and that means, I will be in labour soon!! Even though I can't wait to meet Baby Bear, I am still very skeptical on the labouring pain! I have prepared myself as much as I can on different labour positions, and how to manage labour pain. However, I am sure the real thing will be much more scary than what I have imagined in my head.
Also, I am starting to get in my usual panic mode again. I tend to do this when I run out of stuff to think about or worry about. So, I create things for me to occupy my mind, things that are beyond my control, but I would still worry about. Now, I know for sure that I will have many sleepless nights until labour begins. =(
2 comments:
don't worry jean, you will be fine. 加油加油! :)
Getting closer each day!!!
Post a Comment