Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ring of Fire!!

Just came back from my prenatal class and I am now officially scared out of my wits about labour!! My instructor called 'crowning' of the baby's head during birth - Ring of Fire! That did not sound good to me! Geez..... I want to turn back the clock.....

We were shown videos of women coping with pain during labour and birth. My sister had officially declared that she will not have babies....EVER! Honestly, I don't think Baby Bear's father will be able to cope with labour and birth!! I might need to prepare faint remedies for him.

Let's pray that my labour will be short and quick!! =S

2 comments:

Eric's Victoire said...

will do. dun worry! :) my mom and my cousin had a quick one... my cousin even attended a meeting with client before taking a cab to the hospital. easy easy. you will be fine, jean. *wink*

Princess Sophie said...

Hahahaha...let's hope so!! I need all the medication they are willing to give me!!

Post a Comment