Saturday, October 30, 2010

Riley's 1st Birthday....

My mom & I are having a small gathering for her friends next Wed. just before Riley's 1st birthday. For Riley's real birthday, I just wanted to keep it small, just the 3 of us & Riley.
I've ordered a super cute cake for the Wed. gathering...it's a cake of 麵包超人! hahaha....
But for the real birthday, we will just get cupcakes from Cupcakes near my house.
Of coz, Riley will not be having any cake...well, not much anyways....just a couple of bites, and no more!

I went to a party store near Morgan Creek, and bought some house decor & a birthday hat for him....

The reason why I am not posting much about his birthday events on the original blog is out of respect for Nick's parents. They've wanted Riley to go back and celebrate his birthday with them & the rest of family, but since Nick has been feuding with his family....
We've been asked to stay in Vancouver a while longer, but don't know how much longer...hehee....
Also, I think it's better that Riley is here instead of in HK is because Nick's parents will want to "KILL" on the birthday dinner! You know, live seafood, live everything! Although traditionally, it is considered a feast, but to me, it's just slaughtering innocent lives to celebrate such a young life, and I don't want Riley to have to pay for all these sins later on!

So, that's it for the prep talk!
Will post pictures next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment