Friday, March 23, 2012

Here is where it all begins....

I have done the unthinkable thing today.... strict discipline!
On what matter you may ask.
Riley, the picky eater, has begun his "I will not eat anything" phase.
Despite trying different types, colours, tastes, or even origins of food today. I lost the battle.
Riley simply smelled his food, made a face, and slided off his chair.
All the while, shaking his head at me!
Ok, this is fine. I've told myself.
Then, I instructed after him. "If you don't eat your food now, you won't be having any milk, or food for the night."
Riley, the smart bum. Turned towards me, and said "ok!"
Alright then! The matter is settle.
However, within half an hour. Riley came running to me. "mama, milk!"
I looked down at him, and said "you've agreed, no dinner, no milk"
I made my position firm and with my TWO feet on the ground too.
Upon hearing my reply.
Drama erupted throughout the house......
My unthinkable strick discipline to date. The slient treatment.
Which is so preached against by my mentors.

No comments:

Post a Comment