Wednesday, September 16, 2009

32 Weeks Ultrasound

I went for my 2nd Canadian ultrasound today, my doctor wanted to see how the baby's growth so far. The ultrasound technician took baby bear's measurements....
Baby Bear's 頭圍 is 29.3cm, and he is almost 5 pounds already. So crazy!!
I think by November, baby bear will be no less than 7 pounds...

4 comments:

Eric's Victoire said...

wow.. i was around 4 lbs when i was born. mom didn't even know that she'd already delivered when she woke up the next day. hahaha

Princess Sophie said...

WHAT??? r u kidding? that must been nice...but dangerous!!

Yup, baby bear is already 5 pounds....big boy!!

Eric's Victoire said...

of coz it is nice. I think she should thank me indeed!

I was so tiny and quiet, so she didn't suffer much during those 10 months. And everything worked out as what she'd planned - she had dinner with my dad on sunday, and took a cab to the hospital at around 9:00pm (there was even a cab coming when she needed one!) ... then she had a feeling that it was about the time right after she checked in... felt a sleep in an hour and I was born @ 12-ish.

it wasn't that easy when my sister was born tho. that gal was 6 lbs when she was born! and she was active as well... and my mom couldn't catch a cab on her way to hospital and gotta take the mini bus, but u know, the driver didn't wait until she fully on board before closing the door and my mom was literally fell on the ground from the vehicle!!!

I always make fun of my sis that 媽媽這樣一跌, 難怪你天生就比較笨! :P

by the way, my mom didn't even reach 80 lbs when I was 3 months old in her tummy!

Princess Sophie said...

80 lbs? Really? I am already 134 lbs. That's sooo skinny....when I was at 3 months, I think my weight was areound 110 lbs. Geez.....

I think women that have quick delivery are so lucky! I doubt I will have a quick delivery...sigh!!

Post a Comment