Weight: 134 pounds
Gestational Age: 31 weeks 2 days
Expected Due Date: November 10th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went for my 2nd OB specialist appointment this afternoon, and found out that my doctor was away on personal business. However, I wasn't disappointed when I saw the temp. doc. He was HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, and quite young too!! I think all the pregnant women with their raging hormones were super happy to see a hot doctor on call.
Anyway, since everything was fine....I was out of the doctor's office in less than 15 minutes. *sigh* Let's hope that I will be able to see him again in 2 weeks. =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ultrasound Appt.: September 16th
OB Appt.: September 24th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just spoke with Nick....He wasn't too thrilled that I find my OB doctor to be HOT!....hahaha....and he hopes that my original doctor will be back for my Sept. 24th appt.
Cross my fingers...let's hope Dr. Hot will still be here in 2 weeks!!
2 comments:
hey mrs bear, & lil bear's mom, how can u find another guy hot? no gd no gd... u gotta introduce your fds to him!
Hey...u are not single....stick to your man!!
let me have the hot doctor!! hahahaa...
Post a Comment