Monday, September 14, 2009

回顧....

懷孕快要告一個段落了...回顧一下懷孕的一些過程吧....

懷孕最喜歡的東西 - 寿司醬油+Wasabi的味道, 雪茄的味道 (未被抽過的), 麥當勞雞塊
懷孕最討厭的東西 - 香精, 汗味, 洗衣粉的味道, 鍋子熱油的味道

最得意的Baby購物品 - Chicco娃娃車 CAD$299.99 (買的時候原價是$399.99, 現在價錢漲到$439.99)

4 comments:

Eric's Victoire said...

麥當勞會不會是每個孕婦都會喜歡? 那時候我也每天 drive thru' 買兩個 cheeseburger! 明明知道是 junk food 還是不吃不行.

雖然我家的小熊究竟不會出生, 不過三八的我當時也戒吃醬油那些黑黑的東東, 心想小熊會長得白白的吧! :P

Princess Sophie said...

Haha, I think McD is everyone's favorite! I couldn't help eating chicken nuggets & fries. My mom had to put a stop to that!! =(
They always tell me that I have to eat stuff that's white so that my baby will be white. But, I think that's totally a myth. I might as well just eat flour all day, if that's the case. Hahaha....

Eric's Victoire said...

that's why i feel hopeless when it comes to pregnancy. i can't have alcohol and my parents will definitely force me to have tons of meat! too many regulations on diet u know...i'm wondering how alcoholic or vegetarians pre-mom get thru' those 10 horroble months. T_T

Princess Sophie said...

Actually, if you are a Veg-ian, they put you on a lot of food group diets to compensate lack of protein. But, alocoholics....that's a different story. Just not good to drink when you are pregnant.

Post a Comment